Product description: This tape is based on a high-performance aluminum foil composite polyester film, coated with MQ-40 high-molecular-weight hot-melt glue, dried and rolled, and is sticky after heating.
Product characteristics: shield or isolate electromagnetic or radio wave interference during high frequency transmission, good insulation and shielding performance, and reduce return loss.
Product application: widely used in coaxial cables, communication cables and other wires and cables for electromagnetic or electrostatic interference shielding
1. Width 1000mm, can be cut 1-1000mm;
2. 2000 meters in length, can also be customized according to customer requirements;
3. Paper tube core or PE plastic tube core, inner diameter: 25mm, 38mm, 76mm, etc.
4. Packaging: carton or tray
1. The above data are only typical values and are not used for product specification;
2. The customer should test and evaluate the applicability of the tape before using it in batches. In order to obtain good application results, the surface of the material to be pasted should be clean, dry and free of oil and grease.